How to hard reset Dell Streak 5 tablet to factory default settings
Here is the method to hard reset your Dell Streak 5 to factory default settings. As you are searching for this, I guess you met some tough problem on your tablet, or you wanted to upgrade your Dell Streak 5 to new OS version, such as to the latest android 2.2. -Dell Streak 5 tablet info
Before you do the hard reset on your Dell Streak 5, you’d better back up your data on your tablet, because the hard reset will delete all user data from your device. You can restore the data back to your tablet after resetting it. If you are prepared for doing hard reset on your Dell Streak 5, just take the following steps.
hard reset Dell Streak 5 tablet:
1. Press and hold the Power button and then touch the Power off option on the screen to turn off the device.
2. Simultaneously press and hold the volume up button and volume down button.
3. Without releasing the volume buttons, press and hold the power button until the device displays the configuration screen.
4. Press the volume buttons to move the highlight bar on the screen to the Factory Reset option.
5. Touch the Camera button to start the reset process.
6. Wait for the device to reboot.
Now you can’t find anything added by yourself to the Dell Streak 5 tablet, it looks like a new device that just came out of factory.