How to reset HTC Flyer
Here is a tutorial about how to reset your HTC Flyer tablet. As you know, you can perform soft reset or hard reset which is also called factory reset on your tablet. Today I will show you the way to hard reset your tablet. You will often use this feature to solve problems.-HTC Flyer tablet info
You’d better perform a hard reset to return HTC Flyer to its original state before the first time you turned it on. If you meet some problems which you can not solve, you can do factory reset on your device. But when you perform hard reset on HTC Flyer, all data and customized settings will be deleted permanently, downloaded apps will be deleted too. So be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. Now do the following steps to reset your tablet.
How to reset HTC Flyer by setting:
1. From the Home screen, press menu, and then tap Settings.
2. Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset tablet, and then tap Erase everything.
How to reset HTC Flyer by buttons:
1. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
2. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
3. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
If you can not turn on your HTC Flyer tablet, you can perform a hard reset by buttons. When you finish resetting your tablet, power off your device and power it on, all settings will be reset to original settings. You can transfer all useful data to your tablet now.