How to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310
If you have bought the perfect size Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. and want to gain the authorisation controls on your tablet, you know you have to root the device. And if you are looking for the root method for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, here is the very place you can find the whole toturial about rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab P7310. While I don’t know if it works on the AT&T version, if you want to try it on your AT&T version, I am not responsible for any damage it may cause on your device.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 root tutorial:
1. Download and install the USB drivers from here.
2. Transfer the attached file root_original.zip to the galaxy tab 8.9 sdcard, and rename it to root.zip.
3. Turn off the Galaxy Tab 8.9
4. Turn on holding Volume Down button (right side one) + power button for 15 sec, until two icons show up on the scree
5. Release buttons and press once Volume Down button (right side one) to select “Recovery Mode” is the little box icon
6. Now Select “Recovery Mode” pressing once Volume Up button (left side one)
7. Wait until “Recovery Mode” screen show up
8. Use Vol down or Vol up to select apply .zip from sdcard and press power button to select the option
9. Look for the file root.zip under the SDCARD and select it with power button
10. Apply root.zip
11. and then Reboot
12. Install SuperUSer from the market and DONE!
Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is rooted, and I think it is time to install the Netflix application to your tablet, you should be able to find it on the market. Good luck!