How to transfer music to DELL Streak 7
Although DELL Streak 7 is a tablet, we still can use it as a MP3 player. So we will often need to transfer music from computer to DELL Streak 7 tablet. Before you transfer MP3 to your tablet, you need to connect your device to computer first, so driver should be installed on your computer, or you can not connect them successfully.-Dell Streak 7 tablet info
Sometimes, if we want to set our favorite music as ringtone on DELL Streak 7, we also need to transfer music first. I notice that some users don’t know how to do it on their new devices, now do the following steps.
tablets tips and tricks-How to transfer music to DELL Streak 7:
1. Connect the included USB cord to the tablet, then to your computer.
2. Tap Turn on USB storage.
3. On your computer, a Removable Disk window appears. Click Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
4. Click OK. To access files on the internal tablet storage, touch and drag the Status bar down to open the Notification screen and then tap USB connected. Tap Turn on USB storage and then OK.
5. On the computer, double-click the folder on the memory card where you wish to move or copy the music.
6. Double-click the folder on the computer that contains the music you wish to move or copy.
7. Drag and drop the files from the folder on the computer to the folder on the memory card.
8. When you are finished, click the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the lower right hand corner of your computer screen.
9. Click Safely Remove USB Mass Storage Device.
The MP3 files have been transferred to DELL Streak 7, enjoy them now!